Links to alt-photo websites

From: Cactus Cowboy (photo@wir.net)
Date: 09/28/00-11:49:32 PM Z

Bob Schramm wrote:

(snip)
Also take a look at my web page:
> www.schrammstudio.com

Dear Bob and fellow photoholics,

Thanks for including the link to your website Bob. I enjoyed your photos
immensely.

Two questions:

1. I'm intrigued by the blue tones in the two gargoyle daguerreotypes. I'm
not familiar with the process. Can you explain how you achieved the blue
tones?

2. "Morning on Phobos (giclee print)". What is a giclee print? (BTW- my
spellchecker wants to change this word to "girlie" - naughty computer!)

Apologies if my questions fall into the 'this has been covered a thousand
times on the list' category.

As a newcomer to the list, I encourage other contributors to include links
to your respective websites (if available). I live at the end of a dirt
road - literally and in cyberspace. The connection here is horribly slow,
but I do want to check out alt-photo oriented websites - preferably pages
that load quickly! Although I'm blessed to live in beautiful NW Wyoming, I
rarely get the opportunity to visit galleries and view actual prints, as I
often did when living in New Jersey. The internet helps provide that
missing link, albeit crudely.

I don't have a website of my own, but here's a quick link to a (conventional
color) photo of my Echinocereus russanthus in bloom:
http://forums.gardenweb.com/forums/cactigal/msg0409313828119.jpg

Best regards
Cactus Cowboy
Big Wonderful Wyoming