Re: chemistry question--Sil, et al?

>>On the other hand, I am annoyed by the warnings about hydrogen
peroxide. >>When this decomposes, the chemicals produced are water and
oxygen. >>Unless you are using a very high strength peroxide, the amount
of those two >>ingredients would have minimal effect. Anyone who uses
and/or mixes >>chemicals that have any gaseous component or end result
should definitely >>have a good ventilation system.

That may very well be, but I see people interested in stronger peroxides.
these can create problems. Secondly, any time a novice starts to deal
with chemicals, warnings are very important.

I think far too many people are very caviler when it comes to handling
chemicals and that can be a real problem. I do agree that the strength
available to most of you is not a huge issue, but still, there is no
doubt that if someone wants stronger stuff they will seek it out and
start to use it.