Re: applying images to ceramics

Hi Rosae

An interesting book, that just happens to have a chapter entitled
"Photoceramic Processes" is "Alternative Photographic Processes" by Kent E.
Wade.  It is a book from 1978 and is out of print, but I found several
copies for sale through booksellers listed on "bookfinder.com", one for only
$10.00.  See below

Wade, Kent E. Alternative Photographic Processes
Morgan & Morgan, Dobbs Ferry (1978) 9 x 7 1/2 inches, 179 pages, wrappers,
First page clipped. Book # PB31944
Price: US$ 10.00 convert currency

Homepage of Dawson's Book Shop, CA, U.S.A.

Good luck and let us know what you find out.

Best,

Lori Hellstrom