Re: SX-70 manipulation

Hi Don!

Where is the class you are taking?  I started doing sx-70 manipulations a
few months ago and am still very much in the learning phase -- I could
really benefit from a workshop!  I've also started handcoloring black &
white prints of the manips as well as "enhancing" the colors of color prints
with pastels, oil paint sticks, and watercolor -- as I have little artistic
talent in those areas, this has been quite a challenge -- but still fun.
Would welcome ideas/advice.

As for tools, I use the same tool I believe Christina talked about in her
post. . .I've also used wooden skewers, but the tips get worn and I think
I've damaged the nerve in my right index finger!!!  I am definitely going to
give my stylus from my Palm a try, too. . .

I bought my tool from http://www.lightingmagic.com/sx70aces.htm.  They
usually have others, but were out of stock.

I have also heard of using clay tools -- just haven't had time to get any.

I'd be very intersted in hearing more about your workshop afterward and get
any pointers/hints/etc you'd care to share!

Regards,

Patty