Salt process etc.

Hello all.

I am new to this forum so please forgive me if this info has been supplied
before.
I am thinking of making a pin hole camera and while looking up info on the
subject, came across salt prints.  What attracted me was the fact that it is
a direct print process not involving negatives, (hence no darkroom needed as
I am low on space) and produces very nice images.  I searched the web high
and low for recipes and how to develop the picture but to no avail.  Is this
type of information available on the net and are there any other process
available that are direct print ?

I would be most grateful for all information.

Stephen Gray