Re: Gelatin Hardening

From: Christina Z. Anderson (zphoto@montana.net)
Date: 12/04/01-12:12:29 PM Z

I have been testing lith printing. I have done, actually, all my postings
on this to the pure silver list, thinking it might not be alt process
enough. But I have tested Sterling, Nacco, Arista lith developers
(purchased) and then made two formulae of my own: ID 13 and ID 85, plus
tested different papers and pseudolith, a technique where you use a
previously exposed print and bleach and redevelop in lith developer. That,
pinhole, mordancage, and different tonings have occupied my whole semester's
production in between teaching somewhere in there :) All that said, the
real guru of lith, of course is Tim Rudman and his book on lith printing, a
must have.
Chris