QUESTIONS for Dave R,. Re: registering paper negatives

From: Judy Seigel (jseigel@panix.com)
Date: 02/03/01-07:07:04 PM Z

Dave, I'm trying to get better picture of your method (today is open mind
day): you don't say what you fasten your register pins to, and where
you're exposing what must by now be very large sandwich. Contact frame?
Outdoors? (16 by 20 negs with borders taped on all sides would cost $3000
a month rental for the space in this town, but you knew that.)

And about that hole puncher -- on occasion I DO punch a hole, but there
may be something wrong with the single puncher. It always sticks, never
cuts cleanly, and makes big mess when I pull it out of whatever. I have a
double but it's not so accomodating on placement. Maybe they cut better
though?

Judy