Re: Saving JPEG's for Web use?

From: Jeffrey D. Mathias (jeffrey.d.mathias@worldnet.att.net)
Date: 02/07/01-06:36:41 AM Z

Dave Rose wrote:
> ... I'm struggling to determine what's the best
> compromise between quality and speed. ...

When I got the HP ScanJet 6300C, it included an image optimization
program called Hemera NetGraphics Optimizer. It works great. The best
feature (which you may wish to look for in any other optimizer) is that
at the click of a button one can toggle between the original and the
optimized. This is helpful when deciding file size vs image quality.

--
Jeffrey D. Mathias
http://home.att.net/~jeffrey.d.mathias/