Re: coating cyano

From: Sarah Van Keuren (svk@steuber.com)
Date: 01/25/01-08:32:05 AM Z

I would only add to Judy's great description, that the white blobs where the
cyanotype solution puddles seem to be due to the self-masking effect that
occurs beneath the orange potassium ferricyanide crystals that form in such
areas. It is fun to puddle the solution on purpose sometimes to see what
happens. I have used this phenomenon for atmospheric effects in a recent
print using desktop negatives.

Sarah Van Keuren