Re: Creative Sunprinting

From: Judy Seigel (jseigel@panix.com)
Date: 01/25/01-10:54:07 PM Z

On Thu, 25 Jan 2001, Jeffrey D. Mathias wrote:

> Perhaps authors or owners of such information can eventually do others
> the favor of archiving their publications on the net. Those days of
> eastern block readers not having access to copy machines must be a thing
> of the past by now. Why not PDF PFP?

Aside from the many other, obvious reasons, I myself oppose putting a
contemporary book (different *PERHAPS* with a relic, assuming the
information important & not otherwise available) "on the net," which is
ground we've covered already on this very list.

It devalues books.

Not to mention that the presence and feel of a book, including this one,
are a significant part of its character. Who cares about another download?

Judy