Re: Carbon Tissue

From: Richard Sullivan FRPS (richsul@earthlink.net)
Date: 07/01/01-11:02:45 AM Z

He and the gang just passed through Santa Fe. It was my first meeting with
Sandy. Great guy!

Sandy will be doing a presentation at APIS on Carbon printing and making
carbon tissue. Making carbon tissue is something I've been interested in
for a long time. I think I'll need a whole nother lifetime to do all the
things I want to do. Darn!

--Dick