Re: tray processing vs jobo

From: Pam Niedermayer (pam_pine@cape.com)
Date: 07/20/01-02:53:34 PM Z

Hmm, assuming I could get the chems down to 80d, they'd be back up to
95-100 in 10 minutes, no fluctuation, just pretty toasty around here
these days. However, one could argue that working in a 100d darkroom
is foolish to begin with. :)

Pam, who's saving pennies for a separate, air conditioned/heated darkroom.

--
Pamela G. Niedermayer
Pinehill Softworks Inc.