Re: A couple gum questions...

From: Judy Seigel (jseigel@panix.com)
Date: 07/30/01-12:35:43 PM Z

On Mon, 30 Jul 2001, lva wrote:

> Though tempted to try the Winsor Newton gum, I'll stick with the B&S gum
> and HOPE the next batch of their gum will be the identical stuff.
>
> Greetings
>
> Brahma

Thanks for all the good info Brahma... I will try to follow in your path.
One suggestion, for what it's worth: When I've found a particularly good
gum I've ordered another gallon of same batch number. I can't say for sure
it won't age & be different by the time I use up the first one -- but then
the current one could age in progress too, and it seems a good gamble (or
gambol, if you like).

Judy