Re: pigments and more

From: lva (lva@pamho.net)
Date: 10/02/01-04:36:26 PM Z

Richard Sullivan wrote:

> Ours is a food grade gum. We mix it ourselves. messy and time
> consuming. We also have a commercial grade liquid that Livick
> recommended. Meridel Rubenstein uses our liq from powder too.

I have ordered both. Your mixer man, who I was connected with, was so
absolutely sure his brew was the non-plus-ultra in gums that I just
couldn't resist. Eagerly awaiting its arrival before the airlines will
shut down (Swissair had to cancel all its flights cause no one would
sell them kerosene any longer, they're that broke). But who is Meridel
Rubenstein?

> Try burning it couldn't hurt. You're way ahead of me on this pigment
> thing. Maybe a cottage industry brewing here? Need a retailer?

Great idea! When Frank Zappa visited Moscow, he noticed that none of the
cars had windshield wipers. He figured there was an immense shortage of
wipers in the Soviet Union and saw a gigantic business opportunity. He
didn't know the Russians kept their wipers in the glove compartment and
only put them on outside when there was heavy rain, which kept the
wipers from being stolen.

It's getting late here in Europe.

Brahma