Re: Digital neg media - a moving target

From: Nick Makris (nick@mcn.org)
Date: 10/15/01-02:00:17 PM Z

Jalo, With regard to the BLF base+fog affecting exposure times, consider the
following:

Lightjet negs are digital images on positive photographic film (don't know
whose/which film) and the negs look like traditional B&W negs, except for
the black border. As I said, my use of these negs has produced my best
PT/PD prints. That being said, my exposures to prints via this film/neg are
in the neighborhood of 3.5 minutes.

That's the same exposure (+/-) that I am using for my test of BLF.

Nick