Re: Book by Christopher James

From: Darryl Baird (dbaird@umflint.edu)
Date: 02/08/02-08:57:46 PM Z

Well, it is said that you can't please all of the people all of the
time, though you can please some all of the time and all some of the time...

I personally love the book, love the images; when I thought I'd
misplaced the book I ordered another straight away... couldn't bear the
thought of it selling out and me being left high and dry.

What is so great about straight if you quickly and completely understand
what you're looking at? Where's the fun, the mystery, the moment of
wonder and suspense? Is this the list of straight alternative processes
or ???

-- Darryl Baird