Re: Book by Christopher James

From: George Huczek (ghuczek@sk.sympatico.ca)
Date: 02/09/02-09:26:22 AM Z

At 09:57 PM 08/02/2002 -0500, you wrote:
What is so great about straight if you quickly and completely understand
what you're looking at? Where's the fun, the mystery, the moment of
wonder and suspense? Is this the list of straight alternative processes
or ???

I knew I would get some flak over my comments. I would have preferred a
better balance between the traditional and the avant guarde, that's all.