Re: Pictorico (& Epson & Mac)

From: Kerik Kouklis (kerik@kerik.com)
Date: 03/07/02-02:41:03 PM Z

And of course the irony of these "let's not discuss this topic" posts is
that they generate even more "off topic" posts.

If you see a topic you're not interested in, just delete it! You will
find that asking the group to stop a discussion simply because YOU think
it's off topic will never work.

Is there something "on-topic" by your standards that you're dying to
discuss? If so, put it out there! Otherwise, get to know your "delete"
key personally.

Kerik Kouklis
www.Kerik.com