PS Re: Pictorico (& Epson & Mac)

From: Judy Seigel (jseigel@panix.com)
Date: 03/07/02-11:24:28 PM Z

> Alejandro Lopez de Haro wrote:

> > That is nice that you differ, but there are many magazines who only talk
> > about Hubs, Ethernet, RAMS, Epson Printers, the latest MAC, etc. and that is
> > not photography. As you say: "I beg to differ."

FLASH ! That IS photography. In fact one of those magazines is called
Photo Electronic Imaging. Get used to it.

Not to mention that most of those magazines are terrible... There's an
occasional article of interest, but you have to work through miles of
dreck to find one, including lot of cornball tricks du jour & puff pieces
for advertisers -- to get a very small yield of actual info. So by the
time you find what you need, if ever, months have passed.

For that matter, now that Sandy's in the big time, we could say there are
magazines for pyrocat...

J.