Re: PS Re: Pictorico (& Epson & Mac)

From: Alejandro Lopez de Haro (alhr@wanadoo.fr)
Date: 03/08/02-05:14:48 AM Z

Hi:

Sorry, but there is a difference between a photographer an a computer
technician who thinks is a photographer. And there is a really difference
between an artist and a Photoshop user. Hence, I don't have to "get use to
it", only technicians do.

BTW, I have to agree with you that there so many bad magazines about digital
photography.

Regards,

Alejandro López de Haro