Re: Inkjet transparencies for Pt/Pd and Cyanotype

Ender100@aol.com
Date: 03/08/02-09:54:03 AM Z

Katherine,

You might be able to reduce the ink pooling by fooling the printer and using
a setting that would lay down less ink.... you would do this by choosing a
different media in the printer set up window...

Just a thought

I wonder if there is a difference between dye based inks and pigment based
inks when making spectral negatives? Anyone tested whether one is a better
UV blocker than the other?

Mark Nelson