Need help with Pinhole Cameras and Blue Print Paper in Cameras

From: Mark Kronquist (mak@teleport.com)
Date: 03/20/02-04:14:46 PM Z

Tommorrow on stage noon to 3pm

i foolishly complained about the quality of art and science education in
local elementary schools and now I find myself teaching to 7-10 year olds...

tomorrows topic building a pinhole camera out of an Oatmeal Container (and
shooting photopaper in them)

Blue Print Photograms

(and hopefully) Blue Print Images from my Zone VI 4 x 5 and Deardorff 8 x 10
and perhaps my Galvin 2 x 3 and Busch Pressman 2 x 3...

what is the fast and easy way to process standard blue print paper in a
classroom setting

Windex fumes?

Water H2O2 water?

Parsons Bath?