Re: Stuart again on gum

From: Clay Harmon (wcharmon@wt.net)
Date: 11/14/02-03:32:35 PM Z

Well, I gotta confess that I've been let in on parts of the secret (under
pain-of-death if I reveal it). I've been using the 'new' gum for about a
month, and yes, it rocks. Stuart SHOULD be smiling. Its pretty interesting.
So far, I've been using it mostly for gum-over work, but it excels at that
as well, and makes them much easier to do in a single coat. I feel I should
do some tub-thumping for Stuart's new approach. He's really onto something.
Stay tuned. Mysterious ingredients and hardware store trips all figure into
the story.....

Clay