inkjet negs palladium prints

From: Monnoyer Philippe (monnoyer@imec.be)
Date: 08/05/03-09:00:24 AM Z

Hello,

I have two questions:

I wonder if it's possible to achieve enough optical density in the UV to print on pure palladium (enough means here 3.2).

I wonder if an inkjet neg print offers an equivalent quality as with silver halide negs. I think not, but if yes, would anyone have a scan of details that would help me make an opinion ?

I you have scans, please e-mail me offline.

Thanks you very much for your help,

Philippe