Re: A little gum test

From: Kate Mahoney ^lt;kateb@paradise.net.nz>
Date: 12/15/03-12:20:22 AM Z

Hi Mark, Less contrast with the saturated solution was postulated....so I'thought I'd give it a whirl. I have been getting rather flat prints so this is good news. The results (to me) show some of the reason why I've been having some trouble with this technique - obviously too much amm.di. I think the reason why the tones are better is that mostly I've just been overexposing with the amm. di. at the more concentrated level...