New Year's resolutions

From: wcharmon@wt.net
Date: 12/28/03-04:05:59 PM Z

The list has been way too quiet for the holiday season, so I thought I would
throw out a wacky idea that has been germinating in my mind during the
precious few idle moments that holidays generally bring: What if I actually
organized my negatives, and I don't know, maybe even filed them in some sort
of logical sequence?

So how do incredibly self-actualized, virtuous and organized people actually
do this? I'm thinking that an ideal system would be organized around the
common human need for over-simplification and sloth. So what is the
simplest and easiest system that might actually work? My system of
organizing by 'piles' may have reached it's logical end now, and some of the
piles look dangerously close to their maximum angle of repose.

Clay