Re: Albumen question

From: Amy Cutting (amos1979@attbi.com)
Date: 01/10/03-03:24:17 PM Z

Sandy,
Sure would be alot easier than cracking and mixing a dozen eggs. Wish I
would've noticed those when I was doing my albumen project. I could've tried
them out for you. I'm not sure how that would've translated over as a
support medium for you though. You could try drying them out yourself and
powdering them if you're desperate. I'm assuming you don't have to
reconstitute the powdered albumen you've been using. Lots of luck, Amy