Re: Felt vs Wire (was: Re: Stonehenge Paper)

jeffbuck@swcp.com
Date: 01/10/03-12:39:50 PM Z

Carl: That's why I threw that question in. I mean, my "knowledge" in this
area is limited to little tutorials in, like, the Arentz book and the New York
Central catalog, that and a little word of mouth here and there. In any case,
in following this thread this morning, I was having a hard time visualizing
how hot- and cold-pressing figures in.... -jb