Re: Books and CDs on Photoshop

From: Judy Seigel (jseigel@panix.com)
Date: 01/12/03-09:55:33 PM Z

On Sat, 11 Jan 2003, Carolyn Frayn wrote:

> > fill, whether using a selection or to the whole, is "command delete",
> with color of choice in background, or option delete with it in the
> foreground. This of course doesn't give you the choice of 50% gray as
> in the menu, that has to be choosen in the color square of the tool
> palette, but is very useful to get aquainted with if you aren't.

I've known that one, but keep forgetting it because I don't use it much.
The one I've been using a lot is to fill with a particular percent (as
making the 100-patch patch, tho mine was only half that)... and it's a big
pain. When I grow some new brain cells I'm going to see if any of the 12
unused function keys came with this hellacious black keyboard can be
programmed for stuff like that. you sound like you know yr photoshop --
any idea?

PS. The keyboard for G4 is uniquely heinous -- keys actually smaller &
closer together than on the old scuzzy keyboard, so you hit double keys
easier (by actual measure !) and that "stylish" black... much harder to
read, also glary, & the minute they get the least bit worn the letters
turn gray & disappear. Very smart. Apple stock is at 15....

J.