RE: Dust and Static Control

curzon@tegenlicht.com
Date: 07/19/03-12:20:16 PM Z

Dust and Static ControlI was thinking about the same problem.
Maybe not what you meant but this thought crossed my mind.
My mother is a big smoker, my father isn't. In fact, he hates it. So he
bought a machine, that cleans the air from smoke (particals) and in the
process eliminates dust as well!! I'l have to check this, but I think it
ionises the air in some way so the dust will fall out of the air (yes I
know, very scientific explenation...). You can use it to filter the dust out
of the air before you start pinting!! This way you don't have to attach
anything to your exposing unit.
I'm going to call him and ask him what type of machine this is. If you're
interested, I'll post the info and (if possible) the website of the factory.
Bert from Holland.