Fresson Process

From: Scott Wainer (smwbmp@starpower.net)
Date: 10/04/03-09:10:53 PM Z

Hello everybody,

I remember, a while back, that there was a discussion on the list about the Fresson Process but forget the outcome of it. Anyway, I just came across a book called "Handbook of Photograph" edited by Henney and Dudley which has a four page description of the process. Unfortunately the title pages (containing ISBN, publisher, and print date) were ripped out, but the bibliography shows the work to be drawn from an article by Paul L. Anderson titled "The Fresson Process" in Am. Phot., October 1935.

If anyone is interested, I can copy it via OCR and e-mail it to you.

Regards,

Scott Wainer
smwbmp@starpower.net