Re: Editions

From: tripspud ^lt;tripspud@transbay.net>
Date: 07/04/04-01:01:34 PM Z

Hi,

      Yes, the whole point of an edition is to launch it
into history. The photographer, at least this one, can
certainly revise. For the collector, he gets a numbered
print with a date. The collector always takes a chance
with living photographers that they may print more, much
more even. Nevertheless for the collector the earliest
edition will always command the most, baring other
circumstances. It's like a first edition book, and the
condition of the print(s) is also a major factor.

Best,

Rich Lahrson
Berkeley, California
tripspud@transbay.net