Re: Full color gum printing

From: Giovanni Di Mase ^lt;gdimaseu@yahoo.com>
Date: 07/05/04-02:09:08 PM Z

Hi Joe,
Thanks, it rings my bell.
Are you suggesting that if during exposures some yellow-green shows (in
abundance) to clear it before going to the following exposure?
Then you suggest "to wipe it off and wash" but once exposed is very
difficult, I use some hot water and not always everything comes off. If I
bleach I ruin everything.
What do you mean with that?
Thanks,
Giovanni