RE: Hazards of wet plate collodion ?

From: Best, Dianne ^lt;dbest@hydro.mb.ca>
Date: 08/08/05-02:21:27 PM Z

Thanks for the info Kerik.

I think I'll avoid potassium cyanide, at least in the beginning. I am "a
very tactile person" - when I paint, I end up covered in paint; when I
do woodwork, I end up with sawdust in EVERYTHING. I don't think I should
play with cyanide ;-)

Ether I have worked with and it doesn't bother me too much. I expect,
during a Manitoba winter, it wouldn't even evaporate outside :-)

I joined www.collodion.com awhile back. Have A LOT to learn!

Dianne