RE: Pure Pt printing and solarization

From: Breukel, C. (HKG) ^lt;C.Breukel@lumc.nl>
Date: 12/01/05-09:32:20 AM Z

Hi Eric,

..the higher steps of The Stouffer stepwedge, as well as the sky in the image were paperwite after processing, so I guess it isn't fogging..

> How high was your hairdryer away from the paper at medium?
> Wattage of?

..Wattage I do not know, the airstream was about 10 cm away from the paper, the air warm, but you can keep your hand in it, it's not too hot (I was actually surprised that the emulsion can take it, I saw no fogging).

After the drying step (1-2 min) the paper was immediatly exposed

> Did you print right away of let the paper rehumidify after
> drying? How long
> do you let the coating sit before you begin to dry?

..until the shine goes to matte (say 1-2 min)...

What is a ul?

..microliter, proper symbol is ml 1/1000 part of a ml (mililiter), I use micropipets

Try
> adding an additional drop of metal and coat a larger area.

..why a larger area?

Thanks,

Cor