RE: Why multiple exposure (was Re: (Gum) Tonal scale)

From: Loris Medici ^lt;loris_medici@mynet.com>
Date: 12/01/05-02:24:35 PM Z

BTW, I've uploaded the scan of the test. Any comment would be appreciated.

http://www.loris.medici.name/Gum-Test-01.jpg

It looks like there's some staining (unsized Whatman HP watercolor paper) -
both pigment and dichromate stain (the latter being greenish - I guess it
will clear in metabisulfite... But I will try to size the paper first).

Regards,
Loris.