What to Call Full Color Gum Prints

From: Ender100@aol.com
Date: 12/08/05-10:46:43 AM Z

Recently there was a discussion about what to call full color gum prints.

Kate reminded me of a post that appeared not too long ago on this list and
asked why I had not commented on it.... at the time I didn't want to embarrass
the person posting....though I did find the computer translation of his post
priceless.

However, in light of the recent discussion about what to name these prints,
and Joe's great post about standardizing discussions, how bout this?

Tri-Color Rubbers

Best Wishes,
Mark Nelon
www.PrecisionDigitalNegatives.com