Re: Question: MIS dye inks for DigNegative Using Epson 9000

From: Mark MacKenzie ^lt;m.mackenzie@sasktel.net>
Date: 12/13/05-10:08:18 PM Z

Thanks Mark. Although not necessarily all that I wanted to hear, this
is good information for me. I am going to be doing my own testing but
this should help me get to where I need to go sooner.

I am biding my time for the new nanochrome inks to become fully
available for this printer. When I can get them I will report on their
usefulness.

I want to use the larger printer because I wish to print larger images
of course. For now, practical tests with smaller units.

I much to learn. Thank you for sharing.

Regards

Mark MacKenzie