Re: Liquid Ag Emulsion and a non-standard developer?

From: Mark MacKenzie ^lt;m.mackenzie@sasktel.net>
Date: 12/13/05-10:11:59 PM Z

Hi Joe. So that was Manitoba's Calamity Jane. She and I belong to the
SASS hence our nicknames. I wasn't certain that was Calamity from MB.

I ran across her email the other day while researching.

I hadn't wanted to get into collodion just yet.

Thank you for your help and information. If I remember correctly,
Calamity is trying to work up a commercial activity based on this.

Regards

Mark MacKenzie