Re: Author frustration.

From: Patrick Jan Van Hove ^lt;janvanhove@janvanhove.com>
Date: 01/16/05-04:33:50 AM Z

The self-publishing option is probably going to grow, and you cen even get
your book listed on Amazon if you get a limited run done.
Personally, the way I'm doing it with the Mamut Photo website is just try
getting as many people as possible interested in ULF photography and
alternative processes. Of course, It is not my main activity, so I don't
mind not getting paid for all the work I put into it, but that's just my
personnal vision, I understand fully someone who does want a return on a
written paper.

Cheers

PJ
Mamut Photo