RE: Comments please?

From: Kate M ^lt;kateb@paradise.net.nz>
Date: 07/22/05-05:14:00 AM Z

Hi Katherine, thanks for the feedback. These are part of my master's
work (ongoing). Yes, perhaps the 1/2 should read 1 of 2. This is a way
the Aussies have of categorising prints that have no exact duplicates,
but are part of a quasi-edition. Good, not good????
I'd like to see yours when you have it scanned.
Cheers
Kate