Re: Comments please?

From: Jack Brubaker ^lt;jack@jackbrubaker.com>
Date: 01/10/04-07:02:08 AM Z

Kate,

Just saw your gum prints and must compliment you on both the images and the
printing itself. I really liked the gum body detail prints. They embody what
I like best about gum prints, they are both soft tonally and crisp in
details, while having a lovely warmth of color that communicates the subject
without slavishly duplicating "real color". Congratulations! I'd love to see
them in person. I viewed them on my Mac Powerbook which is sensitive to the
angle of view and enjoyed tipping the screen back to further saturate the
color and up the contrast. They were wonderful both ways.

Jack