Re: Using Gluteraldahyde; was: Glutaraldahyde activation?

From: Christina Z. Anderson ^lt;zphoto@montana.net>
Date: 10/02/05-11:51:38 PM Z

Clay,
Just got my shipment of Black Magic in this past week (not for use with gum,
but with liquid emulsion for the class I am teaching, but if I have some
left over I will test). I notice on the side panel it says if I read it
correctly 15-20% glut, and it is to be diluted.

Whether the sulfite has an effect on the sizing remains to be seen, but
considering I have sulfur here in my water anyway, I can't imagine the
miniscule amount in the sizing I am mixing is going to have a serious
effect. But that is an uneducated guess.
Chris