RE: Best CI for process

From: wcharmon@wt.net
Date: 10/03/05-12:09:28 PM Z

Is this exposure scale derived by counting 21-step Stouffer tables discernable
steps and multiplying by .15? The reason I ask is that I'm betting Sandy is
using the BTZS plotter program, and the way it calculates exposure scale is
predicated on picking a maxium black value. I know that Dick Arentz uses 90%
black for his work....