Yupo

From: TERRYAKING@aol.com
Date: 02/08/06-09:24:20 AM Z

Loris

I know what I would rather avoid just as I know that there are chemicals
recommended on this list that present obvious health risks, or that the 'alt'
practice of indviduals has led to cancers.

I do not regard myself as the expert but If one is doing a test, those are
the parameters one should have in mind , (perhaps one also ought to take into
account the inertia of the heavier material).

One needs to make one's own assessment of the risks and take action
accordingly.

If you have a different assessment of the risks that is up to you. But when
there are so many seeking the opinion of the 'experts' ot 'authorities', surely
it is better if we present a balanced view rather than do tests as a piece
of fun.

Terry

Terry King FRPS

RPS Historical Group (Chairman)