Re: any experience with da vinci brushes

From: Kerik ^lt;kerik@kerik.com>
Date: 02/23/06-11:02:16 AM Z

Hi Tom,

I have a Da Vinci 3". It is similar to the Richeson, but not quite as
nice, IMO. The DaVinci has a thicker pad of bristles, so it tends to soak
up more sensitizer. Also, the handle is very short compared to the
Richeson and I find that a little less comfortable. Plus, you can get a 3"
Magic Brush for $55 from

<http://www.jerrysartarama.com/art-supply/catalogs/0029127000000>

The DaVinci is definitely a close second, though.

Kerik