Re: oil prints -selective inking

From: John Grocott <john.grocott403_at_ntlworld.com>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 21:47:32 +0100

Thanks Witho, for the Ern Theisen info. He is another master of Oil printing
who's been going a few years.
Youy suggestion of transfering from rubbish wall paper to quality stuff is
obviously the answer. Thanks for the reminder. Access to a transfer press is
possible for me as I have just joined the East London Printmakers group in
Hackney and I need to demonstrate to some of the members the links to
photographic processing appart from screen and gravure. Oil Printing
is much less complicated than either of these processes and I feel sure it
will catch on.
               Ern Theisen's work is really something to emulate and far
beyond me, at present. But , possibilities are in sight.
       Back to a little barking and stamping.
                 Later for now. John