U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Pablo Picasso's sculptures got x-rayed

Re: Pablo Picasso's sculptures got x-rayed

I think I know some people like that, except they get dichromate instead
of x-ray... hehehe.

I heard that, when radiography started at Massachusetts General
Hospital, people were taking x-ray movies of themselves dancing around
in x-ray. Obviously they didn't know the danger of high energy
radiation. I'm waiting for the day I can watch them on youtube...

I also know one professor who took an x-ray movie of his head while
phonating simple syllables (I think it was done in Sweden). It's old
enough to record sound in a separate system from filming, but obviously
they didn't use a clapperboard for x-ray... they tossed a coin on a hard
surface.