U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: brush vs tray size for gum

Re: brush vs tray size for gum

Thanks for posting that.  Next chance I get I'll give it a try.

This may be a stupid question, but I can't tell based on the images.  Is
the metal rod sealed to the glass tube, or does it allow the tube to roll
like a rolling pin?  Common sense tells me it's sealed (resulting in no
movement), but just wanted to make sure.

Camden Hardy

camden[at]hardyphotography[dot]net
http://www.hardyphotography.net