U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: photopolymer

Re: photopolymer

Susan,

I pulled the frame apart and replaced some old foam rubber that sits under the ribbed bed of the frame with some nicer neoprene. The pressure remained the same throughout - at least on the dial, but who knows? While I wait for my roll of Kreene to arrive I tried using a thin (1mil) sheet of Mylar as you would with Kreene. No more contact problems - at least for now. I'll run some more tests tomorrow just to make sure and keep you updated.

Thanks,

Keith.